14.1.06

I don't....

...post much anymore. Oh well. What can ya do?

I got a really phenomenal camera for Christmas. I can take pictures and stich them together to make a 360 degree picture with it. It takes gorgeous pictures and its a snap to use. Plus it has tons of features. It's not going to take me from amateur photography to professional anytime soon, but boy does it rock!

'cause you know if I wanted to head for pro, I would totally snatch up one of those Rebels. Boy do those take gorgeous shots. :-D

K

Well, that was my update, or something... I guess...

Chau

(Babies make you tired)

3 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

I love pics like that. 360ยบ shots rock.

I MISS YOU, YO! Going to WR?

SuperStar said...

Hey, I'm sure you will learn fast about your camera.

jac-atac said...

I LOVE PANORAMAS!!!! So does it automatically stich your pix together in the camera? That would be insane. I know they sell stiching software...I use masking in Photoshop. Actually I've only done it once. I took a 270 degree pan of a park in town with a tripod, of course. It was sweetness. What camera do you have? Let me in on your secret.

Hey Tim, I miss you, bud!