17.8.04

Hey Hey Kids!

"And your mother tried to show me all the lazer crabs..."

Thats my quote for the day. I figure Christina might even know where its from. Oh, wait, I can't help but talk about where its from... Its from "Strong Bad sings and other type hits!" Hahahahaha that CD rocks. Right now I am listening to "The Cheat is not dead" which is a southern gospel type song, which rocks... BUT NOT AS MUCH AS BUTT ROCK!

I'm moving very slowly... moving very slowly... slowerly slowerly slowerly...

:-D LimoZine rocks!

Funny though, that I don't find most of HomeStarRunner.com funny... Just a couple of bits...



Well, things have been pretty chill here lately, just not much happening I guess.

I beat all of D&D: Heros in just 3 days... Short game. A good game takes at least 40 hours. This must have taken only 15-20 hours. :-l

Chau!

No comments: