11.11.04

Everybody to the Limit!

H3Y!

W00T!

I had a super exciting day today...

I woke up early and went and got logs and brought them to the sawyer, which took me until 2 or something. Then I just kind of chilled until my mother got home. She brought home some roast chicken stuff and egg nog. One or the other of those made me sick to my stomach. Oh, yeah, I had a headache too...

Oh, I forgot, I finished "Gods gift to women" today, too. Which was a pretty good book, which hopefully helped me understand women a bit better. But that is yet to be seen. Its hard to tell sometimes if you really learned what you needed to from a book. We Will See!

well, thats all the excitement that I can handle for one day...

Chau

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Oscar

I said come on fhqwhgads! come on fhqwhgads! Everybody to the limit everybody to the limit come on fhqwhgads! wOOt!

And then there's my all time favorite- The Cheat theme song....who's that living on 21st Jump Street? Not the cheat. NOt the cheat. Haha...I'm going to get a The Cheat sweatshirt....my Strong Bad one is all chewewd up by my rat....

So...yeah...see you monday?

East said...

Hey All!

I should be there Monday Christina.

I won't forget to pray for you Anna!

"I failed college algebra, again." - If you guys can tell me what thats from, then you are "TEH" rockin' awesome.