15.11.04

Just a fool...

ughh...

I am feeling awfully down today.

I feel dumb.

I feel frustrated.

I feel like I am not succeding.

I feel like I am failing.

Basically, I feel like I am being foolish again, and need to keep my mouth shut.

Every time I open my mouth and make my thoughts known I am being foolish.

Some days it feels like it would be better just to not talk to anyone again.

*sigh*

But I can't be like that. Thats not who I am or who I am want to be. I can't give in to the depression or the self pity.

TROGDOR!!!

There, that cheered me up...

Chau

3 comments:

SuperStar said...

AWWW.... Man, it's alright. I know that I am part of the problem..... I don't mind if you can't tell me things. I will be fine, and so will you. I wish there was something for me to do........... Is there?

East said...

Don't worry about it!

:-D

I was just feeling a little down. I don't stay depressed.

Basically, I feel depressed, I express my depression and then I get over it.

Chau

SuperStar said...

sigh.. well, good. You didn't email me? Why not?