7.12.04

Happy Birthday?

Yeah, I guess it was... For the most part...

Although I talked to my cousin for half an hour today and he just asked me for stuff, and didn't know it was my birthday. :-(

Oh well...

I had a nice dinner. It was pork ribs, broccoli, corn and potatoes. Which was delicious. Yummy Yum Yum.

I received a stereo, which was rather surprising. But I am going to return it tomorrow, because I am crafty. Tomorrow is like senior citizen day, and I am shopping with my Grandma. Old people can get fat L3wt. I am totally picking up a really special gift tomorrow. It will be nutzors to give it, but I can't wait! :-D

I can talk to Jo in 15 minutes!!! Yay!!!

Ugh... I think I gained weight. To much good food lately. I think I am going to stop drinking pop. Because water is good for me...

Mmm Hmm...

Yippe!!! My cd giving plans are all coming together!

well.. I am going to jet...

Chau!

1 comment:

SuperStar said...

I'm a little scared at the fact that you got a "special gift"........ Hmmmmm.. Yup.. I'm scared...... I still don't know what to get you for Christmas................