3.12.04

Strange Dream...

Hey...

Why do I say "hello" or something at the beginning of my posts? I just don't know.

Anywhoo...

I had a strange dream last night. It was about refugees and evil corporations and destruction on a massive scale, about avoiding enemy patrols. And being James Bond in the mall, on a model rocket car? And then I got out of the car and was going to meet the girl I liked and then I got to the meeting place, and of course I was accompanied by Dan Anderson, and he started drooling, and Kayln kept talking to him. And then I woke up, I think.

yeah yeah

Jo works today and tomorrow... No Fun!

k... I gotta go do homework and such...

Chau

3 comments:

SuperStar said...

It's ok that I work today and tomorrow... It will be just fine. I will just have to call you later, and hopefully, I can hook up some ride on Tuesday with Jac Atac or something to come and see you... Maybe?
If not, Christmas.. Just think Christmas.
L8r

SuperStar said...

Oh. Hahahaha.. And that girl you liked in your dream, better have been me. ; )

SuperStar said...

This is the last one I promise... You had a dream! COOL! You said you normally don't have dreams! Cool stuff.
LOL.