29.3.05

You ever get that feeling like your being hacked?

Huzzah!

So FireFox was maxing out system resources for like 5 mininutes. It was crazy. And not enjoyable at all. I guess I should run Norton and see if he has anything to say.

A new SBemail about pants? Pretty funny! One of these days I am totally writting in about StrongDad. I wanna know! I wanna know!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINKAGE!

This is a cool web site: Net Disaster! I am sure we all know a website that we would love to abuse...

IGN anyone?

I also read about a interesting publication called "BlackBook"Its a magazine that writes on blogging and such. Kind of neat, but I really am not fond of their website...

Wow... Here is a blog that I could read everyday! Very well written, and it has the inside scoop on things. Really a sad story that they wrote about. I wish things like that didn't happen.

"The Governor literally appointed Sadr's office as judge, witness and law-enforcer. We might even say that the Sadrists were in fact rewarded for their vile act. What would the Ministry of Higher Education say about this? Or the Ministry of Interior? Or our ludicrous Human Rights Ministry, which only seems interested in what kind of cookies Saddam is having with his tea, or in Ali Hassan Majid's nocturnal toilet activities."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... That was my short thought of the day. No, nothing original, but all interesting things.

Bobbie was up for the weekend. We had fun just hanging out, it seems like no matter how much time we get together, its not enough. I can't wait until she can move down here for college. That will be the best, being able to see here decently often. YAY!

Chau...

No comments: