7.11.05

Trouble in Paradise...

*sigh* Life seems to be taking a downward spiral right now... I am not feeling like I am on top of the mountain, or even in the valley. Instead I feel like I am traveling in a dark cave with a light that is only lighting one room of the cave at a time. *sigh* Its kind of a melencholy expeirence.

So... I just got home from work at 10:30ish, and I was in good spirits because I got done with work a little bit early. It was a slow day, with little to no stress all day, which was very pleasent. When I got home my mother told me that Bridget, my sister-in-law, is in intensive care from a meth overdose. That really makes me sad. I know my brother has receded back to using alcohol and drugs, which has made my whole family sad and very concerned. He is at home right now, all alone with no sort of supervision. I hope he is alright.

Chau

EDIT: Comment moderation rocks socks!

3 comments:

anotherdrummer said...

Dude, praying for your bro.

[ brooke ] said...

OH sweet! How do you do comment moderation?

SuperStar said...

Hey... I will keep your brother in my prayers.. I wish you would have told me...