19.7.06

Growing Up, Growing Old

Life has been more abundant lately. It has been so good lately. I wish I could never leave these days behind. But I also know that I already have, in the same way that I know they will come again one day.

I have had such a good last two weeks. Each and every day of them has been spent with Kalyn Maki and Amos Nimmo. They have quickly become my two favorite people. Each day has been bright and joyous. We have done so much in so little time. I know I talked a bit about it already, but needless to say that it got even better some how. It seems like our spirits have become so intimately close. It is astounding how spending quality time with good Christian people can make you love God so much more. Or what I mean to say is, when I see God reflected in his children it makes me want to seek his face all the more. And I have.

Do you ever wonder if his name is on your lips enough? I do. With all that I say and do, am I honoring him? I want to, but I am not sure that I am. I need to. I will.

Pray with me about my brother Peter, My friends Kalyn and Matt, my aunt Ester and lastly but certainly not least, my future.

-Thanks

3 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

Great post, Tim. I will pray for you. I miss you! Hope life is great.

SuperStar said...

OH geez.. Why are you doing so well, and I not so well? Sigh.. I'm proud of you... Keep it up. I need to call Amos one of these days.. Do you have his number off hand?

jac-atac said...

I miss seeing you around, Tim!