19.8.05

Fight well my brethren!

So... Long time no post!

I think about my goals now and again. I guess I mostly keep them to myself, as they are very precious to me and hard fought to obtain.

Well...

Things have been pretty hectic lately, what with my grandfather having heart surgery, my brother recovering from cancer and every other small flurry of activity happening. I know I haven't been keeping up with my blog very well and that its been disappointing for some of my "Loyal Fans" but I guess that I needed a break from it for a while, which is ok.

I start college soon! Very soon indeed! The fifth of September if I remember right, although it is more than likely that I did not... I do very poorly with details which has never helped me one bit. I make do with what I have though, and I certainly have been given more than I need. Yes, I am a blessed man.

For a few moments I will let my foolishness cease.

Chau

1 comment:

[ brooke ] said...

I totally didn't expect to see a new post here. Hope your grandfather and brother are doing well, I will pray for them. I start school on the 7th. Yay. Good luck in college, sucker! Muahahaha!

-cough-

Just kidding.