5.9.05

College, my first week.

I started college this week. It wasn't really hard. It was very interesting, but not very informative. In fact I would say that I have learned far less this week than I would have expected. Oh well.

I have English Comp 1, Intro to Sociology, Interpersonal communication and Minnesota History. I am going for my A.A. degree and hope to complete it in the next 2 years.

Oh well... This doesn't interest me much. For whatever reason I no longer desire to write about my life. I guess the phase has passed, it usually does.

4 comments:

jac-atac said...

Hope you're learning more this week, Tim! Hope you're coping, too..

[ brooke ] said...

Your mom goes to college.

SuperStar said...

Hey... Keep writing.... Please.
Later.

Carrie said...

what college are you going to?