19.9.05

So aggravating...

...To be mucking a round with the school databases. It seems like they are purposely designed to be inaccessible. The program constantly doesn't bring up what you request, and when it does, it usually crashes. I wish I could use it from home, but you can't, because the remote access doesn't actually work like it should.

:-( School, you make me sad.


On a lighter note, I worked last sunday. It was real slow. And even slower because I worked with Kathan. We talked a little bit to much. My supervisor didn't seem happy.

Oh well. It was really slow, and we got everything done alright.

*sigh*


Chau

5 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

Hang in there, Tim. You'll get through.

SuperStar said...

who's kathan?

June said...

Kathen is a friend of ours that used to go to HCC. He was in my class at LCA when we went there and now we see him only every once in a while.

jac-atac said...

I love your techie-geekiness, made so obvious by your angst shown toward the computer's ineptitude.

anotherdrummer said...

woot