24.5.06

This weak...

And this weak the trend was to stay out until 3am...


So yeah, I've been staying up late and sleeping in a bit (think tenish). It has been for teh roxorz... but I think I am getting sick of it. It just isn't that fun to be up late and do nothing. I think I am going to abstain from hanging out that late for a while. It is unfortunate though, because some of my friends jobs are pushin' their hang out time later and later into the night. 'course a lot of peoples that i would love to be hanging out with can't be out that late. 'specially the youngsters.

ahh... The joys of being a college aged kid. It is pretty sweet. I mean, I work, go to church and then just hang out. Actually, its the same as the other nine months of the year, just no school. I will probably be picking up a ton of hours in the weeks to come, so it won't really be a big deal in being out of school.

I've been spending some time playing my 360. It is pretty sweet! I can't wait for the real tittles to come out for it. Like Brothers in Arms, Halo 3 or half dozen other ones that I am anticipating. Its looking pretty swank.

I have been listening to tonz of music lately, like Five Iron, Reliant K, Spoken, Children 18:3, Ghoti Hook, Brave Saint Saturn... and many many many more. mmmm... sooo good!

You know what I need??? The strong bad dvd/cd it is teh roxorz, ftw!

Check you jive cats later!

2 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

Nice choice of music.
The strong bad DVD and CD are totally cool! Remember when we listened to the CD at your house and we did a duet? Haaaaaaaa!

When are you coming to Hibbing?! WE NEED TO HANG, MAN! Call me up, e-mail me, or leave me a comment! (calling would probably be easier, cuz who knows when i'll have time to check this!)

Jenni said...

TROGDOR COMES IN THE NIGHT! man, i want a strong bad CD. all i have are the strong bad email dvds.