31.10.04

Hello!

Greetings!

I think Halloween passed and I didn't even know it. Unless its tomorrow, or well, technically today. Wait, yeah... It must be.

I have been feeling mopey today... I don't know why... Or, well... I do, but then again don't...

Yeah!

Hmmm... I think I should make a point to crack down on some of my bad habits. Like... Umm... Well... Oh, I know, Watching TV. Nothing on their worth watching anyways. Bad me. Bad TV.

Yesh...

Oh! I know what else I should do, I should write down a page of Bible notes a day. I used to write good notes on my devos, but I haven't been doing it lately, for some reason.

Hehe, I am kind of taking Biz Stones advice... haha, if I tell you I am going to do these things, then at least I can think that they are expected of me. Woo Hoot!

OH! I was going to write Jo an email, but I guess I will just have to talk to her on the phone, hopefully tomorrow...

Yeah, I know you don't care...

Chau!

*EDIT*

Someone at blogger hates me! Giving me the most hugemongous font size! Its written into the html, so its not an accident... It wouldn't let me us the Sight editor to just change it... Yeah... K... 'nuff rant...
*****

No comments: