13.10.04

Its "teh" madness...

WHoo Rah!

Its teh hutzah!

Zhar?

Indeed...

I am feeling silly today. Whoo Hoot!

Are all of yall excited for Youth Convention? I am! Its going to be a blast... It always is...
Haha... Especially if you bring your Super Nintendo, and pump out the hard core gaming action... Inside joke... That no one who reads this will get. Which is ok...

Any one know why the republish feature has become so slow??? It used to take a matter of seconds... Now it takes forever... I think it might take forever so people can't use it to spam the "just posted" list. Which is kind of a good idea...

Well...

I should be off...

*sigh* Sometimes I hate having to live life with open eyes... Knowing all I do. But then again, I don't believe that ignorance is bliss, so I know its for the better.

Voltaire lied!

I am pretty sure that quote is from Voltaire... I know for sure that he said that the multitude of books is making us ignorant. Which is a funny statement.

You know, I think that no matter what your learning style is, you could learn it better through apprenticeship.

Chau!

No comments: