9.10.04

Well... She is dead kids...

Hola!

So...

Anyone know anything about the fall that Dan Rathers and Big Media took? About the fake evidence that they presented?

I guess I don't know much about it, other than that they lied to us. Us being the American public.

And all it makes me think, is how many times have they done this before? Once? Twice? Twenty? How many times?

I don't know. And I guess I would be scared to find out.


Haha... Some people are calling it the memogate scandal. Thats amusing.

Makes me think that I should watch news more... Kind of... Then I would know more about this. But what if who I am getting my news from is lying?

*the plot thickens*

Dan Rathers is 72??? Wowza... He should retire...

Ok...

Enough...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hmmm....

I suspect that my lines of fun up there won't show up how I wan't them too on most computers...


Maybe I should just do a half page line...

-------------------------------------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
-------------------------------------------------

Hows that?

Idk...

Just don't know...


Hmm... I haven't seen my fat cat all day... Frank must be napping somewhere...

I almost called him buster... Jo, this is all your fault...


Anyways, I think I am going to go find my sister. Because this hear is boring...

Chau!

No comments: