8.10.04

Howdy Yall...

Well...

Today our new fridge and dishwasher arrived, which is good, because we needed them. Both of them were broken in crazy ways. My fridge was freezing things, which is really super annoying. And sometimes the milk would be just above luke warm. Luke? Idk. Yeah, it was pretty erratic. No fun. And the dishwasher was just plain not working, for unexplainable reasons.

Fun Fun!

I think I am going to grab the camera and take some pictures. I saw a bright red tree out side. Bordering on pink...

Yeah...

I took some photos, although I don't know how well they turned out. Could be good, could be bad. I wish there was something else outside to take pictures of. It is kind of too windy to be taking pictures, everything is moving, which isn't good. Oh Well!

Haha, I have to restart the computer...

Chau

No comments: