17.5.05

Tired

Ughh...

I had a tiring weekend. I spent all of it with BigZ, and needless to say we didn't get enough sleep.

Life seems boring right now, even though I had a slightly exciting day. I went to see the land that my father hopes to buy. It is 120 acres, lots of marsh but good deer country. Public land right across the road, so that's a added benefit. Haha... So we just walked around the land checking it out... And I brought this machete from home and used it to hack a path through the brush... Kinda... It was fun!

I am so tempted to be a "drok" (that's right, drok) dork that is... By using dorky little smilies...

I did a lot of driving today, its seventy miles to the land, each way. Plus I was driving in lakeside, there are some step hills there, and lots of traffic. Surprisingly, the most frustrating part of the drive was the parking at home.
Oh, did I mention that I got a 1988 Plymouth Relient K? Check that link to see its worth via the N.A.D.A. standard. I was pretty amazed! Its in average-high retail condition, which is pretty cool. Everything works great! Haha, I should take a picture of my trunk to show the pristine carpet condition. The doors and windows all work like brandnew, surprisingly. Beautiful Car!

I ate at subway today... They really aren't very good next to Quiznos... It was freezing in the place! And no tray or napkins, and the service was terrible. Not to mention that it takes forever to "toast" your sub. I don't like their subs toasted. 'cause they are pathetic. I had a Chipolte Cheese Steak, but their wasn't any sauce on it. My sister had a normal Cheese Steak with sauce on it, which she didn't like. So I got hers and she got mine... And no, we weren't confused, because mine was a foot long and hers was a 6 inch. So really only half of mine was sauced.

Mmmm... Sauce...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A picture of my house from a Google satellite. They're watching ya know!

I both love and hate google. All their products are good... Yet they remain suspicious because of all the beta projects... And because all their products are to good to be true. But I will remain loyal until someone proves I shouldn't be. And I mean proves. Like really proves! Not just speculation, but a REAL smoking gun!

Haha... I love you google... For now... And remember kids, "Don't Be Evil!"

Who is Marissa Mayer anyways?

Chau

No comments: