5.3.06

The AfterMath!

Wow! This weekend was so good! It was amazing! It was awesome! It was phenomenal! It was SUPER FANTASTIC!

The speaker was Phil Zarns, who did a great job of speaking. His message was very timely and aimed at the heart of the youth. It was a blessing to hear him speak; he was both wise and hilarious!

Pastor Zarns did this gag involving a "happy" shake. The "happy" shake was the contents of a happy meal blended up with some coke and apple juice. Jason Grimes tried to drink it, as did Sherman. Neither of them could drink it without gagging and making faces oh so terrible.

Well... I am actually going to go hit the hay in a couple of minutes... So I am not going to expound to much... But needless to say, it rocked! God met with us there, and it was beautiful!


surprisingly, my JH kids all behaved themselves very well, not a single one of them did anything remotely stupid all weekend. Not that I have a low opinion of JH kids, but at things like this they can loose their common sense sometimes. My kids rocked! DRAMA FREE IS THE WAY TO BE!

Ahh... I love them kids!

Although, not everyone could behave themselves as well as my kids... Poor Poor Pastor Jonas...

My sister, Molly Flynn and I built a snow sculpture of "The Duck Mobile"! But sadly we didn't win... We should have though! It was "The Duck Mobile" What more could you want??? I certainly can't think of anything more that I would've wanted...

So I took over a gigabyte of pictures this weekend! It rocked! It should come out to somewhere around 500+ pictures. Oh, yeah... And probably about 7-8 videos. One of the videos is Michael Vespa snuffing sour skittles sugar. It looks painful. Don't ask why he snuffed sugar up his nose, because I don't know. No one asked him too... He just did... And he asked me to video it... I just can't explain these things...

Hmm...
Well...
Yeah...

I think I will post some pictures tomorrow... But as for tonight, I am going to go to bed.

Chau!

4 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

I loved it too! It's good to see you posting again.

I loved playing Buckethead. That's the best game of all time.

Can I ask why Luther calls you 'Mommy'?

[ brooke ] said...

And Jason was a wimp for not even sipping it. The other guy tried it, at least.

SuperStar said...

HAHAHAHA! I love Luther!

East said...

Ask Ultor yourself... Its near unexplainable as far as I can tell... That boy is borken!