14.3.06

Vacation?

This is going to be an interesting week, I think... Tomorrow I leave, to ride in a car with a bubya and my grandparents. (as well as the rest of the fam, YO!) I am not certain that it will feel like a vacation with them along.

I have plans though to make it a good time for myself.
  1. Read a plethora of interesting things!
  2. Bring a prodigious amount of music with!
  3. Take mega gigs of pictures! (Mega Gigs? Does that make sense?)
  4. Spend time alone!

I also have a small list of things to NOT do, to equally keep my vacation... well... vacationy...

  1. Do boring things, like lame-o museums! (Not all of them are bad, but...)
  2. Change poopy diapers!
  3. Get engaged in awkward conversation with my grandparents
  4. Bog my mind down in tons of homework!


*sigh*

I would like a vacation. I can only hope. A positive outlook can go a long way, but I have found it to be true that it can't bridge all gaps. Some things are just to horrible to put a good spin on. Although, the politicians would have you believe otherwise. Eh?




On a darker note, I hear that my friends in Hibbing are going through a trying time right now. I should go visit them, to make sure they are all doing ok. I hope Pastor Aaron doesn't have to leave... I've always liked him. Hmm... Maybe I will call Chris Pope, or Molly Flynn after school. I love those Hibbing kids.

Well, I guess I should go or something...

Chau

1 comment:

[ brooke ] said...

Or Brooke Devine... :(