29.3.06

You know... I have a lot of accounts online. I have accounts at the following services:

  • 43things.com
  • Allconsuming.com
  • Bebo.com
  • Deviantart.com
  • Facebook.com
  • Flixster.com
  • Flickr.com
  • Gmail.com
  • Hotmail.com
  • Lsc.edu
  • Odeo.com
  • Urbandead.com
  • Wikipedia.com
  • Yahoo.com
And probably countless more that I don't use anymore. In fact I know that I have countless more that I don't use. I know I used to have half a dozen where my account name was "Heman". But those are from when I was real young. I don't suppose I could remember what the password for those account were anyway. Perhaps a certain caped crusader might know...

Ahh... Those were simple times. Times when you felt safe with a six letter non-alpha numeric password. These days... Who knows what kind of evil might be wrought upon you, even if you have a alpha numeric password. Keyloggers, trojans, DOS... Not to mention people who aren't even script kiddies. Real hackers... Nothing could actually stop a real hacker from getting into your computer. Sure you might feel safe behind your hardware firewall and your obnoxiously long password... But you never really are. As long as you are plugged in, you are suspect to the evil deeds of "teh" 1337 H4X0Rz!

well... With that cheery thought I will leave you to ponder your own computers mortality...
Chau

1 comment:

[ brooke ] said...

It was cheery! I thorougly enjoyed it. I have the same problem too. I have had so many different e-mail accounts, it's not even funny. Actually, it is.