6.4.06

Do the math...

My bank account would probably be much happier if I did the math. It seems to me that all too often I spend money on frivalous things. Things that I don't really need. I think I shall commit myself to saving more money! I really should save up to pay for college, to pay for an xbox 360, to pay for a new car. There are many things I should save up for.


..that can't really be right can it...


I'm making aproximately 200 dollars a month. Not much I know, but its all I have time for. I should start giving plasma twice a week. Someone told me that it's 35 dollars a pop, but I don't know if I believe that. If I did that it would be almost as much as I make now from my job. However, that can't really be right can it? At least, I don't think it can. But if it were, it sure would be helpful. I would almost be tempted to post pone working again until the summer. Of course, that wouldn't be a very long time, now would it? Did you know most people below the poverty line have jobs? It is true, and yes still saddening.




2 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

Sell the plasma! You get $35 AND a cookie!

John said...

If my memory serves from last time I donated plasma, the first time you donate is $20 and the second time that same week is $30 (this may not be correct but I'm almost positive that the first two times, if they are in the same week, equal $50). After this it is $20 a time. Two sesions must be seperated by a day, so twice in three days but not more than twice in seven days. This means you can go twice a week if you set up a regular schedule. Every Tuesday and Thursday for instance. Each time you go you are also aloud to enter into a monthly drawing for $100. All of this may have changed since I havn't sold my soul in over two years. This has been my fall back in between jobs for the last five or six years.