18.4.06

Ya Know...

Loooooookin' to buy a 360... Just looookin'

So. I've done the math, and my best bet is to get it from gamestop. I can trade in my xbox for $100, and some games for a bit. My DS' could go for $50 there, but I have them in the paper for $75. I already sold one, and a minor accessory in $80. I have a couple of DS games that I will sell to gamestop for another little bit.

So... Altogether that would take a significant edge off the price bite.

$100
$75
$80
---------
$255

Not too shabby. However, there is still a bit of cost involved. I think that I will foot the bill as soon as possible, regardless of whether I have sold the second DS. I'd like to do it that way because the 360 is so hard to obtain lately. They announced that there would be "no more shortages". However, it's been only two weeks to be fair. But shouldn't that have had everything nailed down before making the announcement?

Oh, well!

No comments: