17.4.06

Google Calender

MMMmmm... Googlie!

K... Check this out kidz! Google Calender is exactly what you never knew you needed, but believe me you do! Confusing as that may sound, it is a sweet service. The calendar features are all pretty standard. Events, times, places etc etc... But the real neat features are those revolving around sharing your calendar with others. They are quick and easy! I shared my calendar with BigZ in a matter of minutes. I can now see when he is busy, and he can likewise see when I am busy. We are already enjoying the prospect of knowing when we can hang out and such. There is even plans in the works I hear to make a comprehensive integration with gmail.

Sooo! You should all give it a swing, and if you like it, add me to your calendar links. (most likely I'll just add you to my list. So if you want to see what is up with me, you'll have to join too!)

Happy National Poetry Month!

No comments: