23.3.06

Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jig

Well... I survived the trip... More or less...

I said I was going to take photos, but I didn't really. Although it might seem easy to do, I was really just not with it the whole trip. I took a couple of small .avi of the basketball game, but thats about all. Oh, and some random snapshots out of the window for my dad. I don't know why he wanted pictures of flat endless boredom, but he did.

I wish I could tab in.

'course if I wanted this to look good, I would have inset qoutes of myself, drop cap letters and a css banner. But... Nope! I'm lazy and to good for such trivel code tricks. :-D

Soooo... Guess what? My laptop was totally like borked 5 minutes ago, but then it suddenly decided being borked was bad, so it fixed itself.

K, I'm late for class, so I will blather on about nothin' later...

Chau

No comments: