18.6.06

Under the Willow Tree

I wrote a poem. It is kind of about my late relationship. I've seen her lately, so it is kind of a timely poem. It is a tad weird for her to be around. While it still hurts to see her, it probably isn't healthy to keep that sort of pain to yourself. I decided to write about it. Between that and chatting with God about it, I have been feeling much more positive.

Under the Willow Tree

--------------------------

1. My pool of tears grow

2. Under the willow tree

3. My pool of tears grow


4. These eyes cannot see

5. Where is my broken love

6. Under the willow tree


7. So I cry to heaven above

8. Wishing I knew the answer

9. Where is my broken love


10. Gone is my graceful dancer

11. Oh, my heart is weak

12. Wishing I knew the answer


13. Tear upon rosen cheek

14. Smile turned to sorrow

15. My heart is weak


16. Desperate want of tomorrow

17. My pool of tears grow

18. Smile turned to sorrow

19. My pool of tears grow



1 comment:

[ brooke ] said...

that brought tears to my eyes..

well done.