26.2.04

And there was templatage!

OK! So, today, I went to BlogSkins and picked out one of May*Stars templates.

And I almost like it.

Edit-----
ALMOST! It seems that GeoCities and Tripod won't server my image for my blog. Well... Tripod did for like 2 hours, and then I went and looked at it, and then it all it would show was "Picture servered by tripod". So I went to my account, and thats all the pic says there. Then I re-uploaded it under a different name, and another under a different file type. No luck, same deal. So I go to geocities, and tried to server it there, but it doesn't show up on the page, unless you right click on where its supposed to be, and say show picture, which with my mozilla opens a whole page of just that picture, hit back and then it shows. Can't even do that with IE... So! Tomorrow the search begins for a reliable host who loves me enough to server 45kb for my blog!
---------


I changed a bunch of colors and stuff, but its not quiet how I want it. But I couldn't figure out how to change the main blogs text color... So I improvised, and changed the background...

Tonight was coke night, there was like 10 peeps there. Which was pretty slow.

More Interesting though was the sermon tonight, which was on "Who guys are". It mostly was a run down of your average man. His problems with his eyes. Why he is that way. How women can help (brief). And a bunch of other stuff on men, lust and love. I didn't take notes, because I didn't have my notebook with me. Sad

Perhaps tomorrow I will take my sisters notes and post them. Maybe.

Perhaps Not.

We shall see. If I get the computer in the morning, than I probably shall, if not, I will probably lack the motivation to do it later.

Today I read in Titus, (Titus is a book in the Bible) about what a elder of the Church should be. I am happy, because as far as I know the elders at my Church meet those qualifacations that are put down in Titus. Tomorrow I shall read Philemon, (Another Book in the Bible :-D). I am not sure whats in Philemon... Something worth reading, of which there is no doubt.

Well! So! I hope I can find a bunch of links to add to my links list, and some Daily stuffix, but tonight, my mind comes up blank...

Chau

No comments: