26.2.04

Girls! Purity! Stuffix!

Huzzah!

So! I have an ironic little story that I like to tell from time to time, to keep it with me.

I love this girl very much. We can just call her C-J. (cool name eh? Picked it out myself!) So, she was about what... 2-3 years older than I, but I really loved her deeply. She had a very beautiful soul. I haven't meet many who were as Christ like as her. So, problem number one was that,she deserves much better than I. Problem number two, we were going on an A.I.M. trip, and its a definate no-no to date team memebers. Problem number three, she was older than I. Which isn't a very big deal, but in ways it was.

So, I did my best to not love her, but I didn't avail. I prayed that I wouldn't love her. But, I guess the answer was to have patience.

The days rolled by, coming sooner and sooner to the Aim trip, and for a while I was depressed, and paniced. (Is that even a word?)

Soon, the day came when we had to go, and so I just did my best to be calm, and to take things in stride, but boy, if she didn't make it tough for me. She brought a gallon bag of gum, which was in three colors, and her and the rest of the girls gave the different colors some signifigance (spelled wrong?), which us men folk can only wonder at. Nothing good, thats all I can say. Then, because the men in Argentina were hitting on the girls really bad, she pretended to be my girlfriend, which is really awkward. And then, probably the worst, its probably more my fault then hers, we were actually kinda flirting together... or at least thats what someone told me.

But, no regrets! It was a great trip. And whats one thorn in my side, its not a nail through my hand.

Oh, yeah!

I was gonna talk about Purity.

According to web wordnet 2.0 Purity is:being undiluted or unmixed with extraneous material.

Which to some extent is true. Yes, purity, is being free of sin, being free of sexual immorality. But Purity is more than just something with your body, its something with your mind and spirit as well. You can't be impure in your thoughts, you can't be thinking about the beautiful girls, or how much you hate someone. Its not pure. As well as it is with your spirit, being humble, and righteous.

*Nods* It is done

Wasn't that epic?

That was Girls! Purity! AND Stuffix!

No comments: