19.2.04

Wowsa! I haven't said anything in a long time....

I recently had some computer trouble... I had to reformat, as all should do from time to time. But after wiping my hardrive, windows wouldn't reinstall, and I couldn't figure out for a long time, until I swapped in a different drive. My dvd-rom is as good a reader it seems as my random crappy burner. Who woulda thought?

Today, My Pastor preached his second sermon on the Power of Sex. Now, I am sure that many of you will be all like... You can preach on that? And Imma be all like, I assure you, yes you can. And I'm sure some of you will be like whasit? You must be in a pretty radical church, and Imma be all like, nope, just your just your normal rockin' awesome AOG church.

Now! Back to what I was babbling about. The sermon was about the power of sex, more specifcally what women want, not what women want sexually, but what they want in a husband, and how they want things to be. He also went over a lot of the pressure women recieve from the outside world, and how misguided people can be.

Yeah Yeah

Lemme see... one of the things that struck me most, was a big thing for women was being accepted, being known... To me, its nearly impossible to know the depths of a human soul, but, Im young and foolish. And many things seem impossible to me.

well, my babble doesn't do what my Pastor had to say justice, but I'ts all I can put right now without having my Bible notes in hand, and without much more thought.

Sorry, It's just not in me right now.

Did you know that over 80% of Americans claim to be Christian of some kind? I don't believe it!

No comments: