24.2.04

Qoutes!

They talk most who have the least to say. ~Mathew Prior

So, vice versa, those who talk least have the most to say...

A city is a large community where people are lonesome together. ~Herbert Prochnow

Yeah?

The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are so certain of themselves, while the wiser are so full of doubts. ~Bertrand Russell

Thats oh so true, Bertrand Russell....

There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home. ~Ken Olson (President/chairman/founder of Digital Equipment Corp.,1977)

Nope... none at all....

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated. ~Mark Twain

Nice!

You can observe a lot by just watching. ~Yogi Berra

I think there is a world market for maybe five computers. ~Thomas Watson(IBM Chairman, 1943)

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. ~Kahlil Gibran

If the opposite of PRO is CON, then is the opposite of progress CONgress?

Well... I know its bad to use others qoutes in a blog... BUT!!! I don't care.

No comments: