24.3.04

My Generation

My generation is getting so weak. We bleed. We die in the streets. There is little to stop it now. My goverment calls it a liberty. Secularism calls it a must. Religions try to blend in or turn a blind eye.

We are getting eaten alive out there. The media is destroying the world. It slays people daily, with its skewed ideas, set to their agenda of "fixing" whats not wrong. Trying to make my people more "open minded" when really what they do is close they're minds to the truth. Cementing in lies, that they wouldn't escape. They say that being gay is a right. They say that killing babies is truth. They say that promiscuity is expected of everyone. They say that my God, my father is wrong. They say he is nothing more than a fable, that he didn't make this earth, didn't die to save man.

I say they are wrong! They are liars! They are so lost... and I can't wait to go out there and help them find their way. But its there choice, and but they would just choose God. That they would see the light. There is so much for them. They're is so much waiting for them.

My God loves them, and is waiting for them to come home.

No comments: