30.3.04

Yessup

Today I talked to a Girl about C.J.

I was really suprised by her reaction, she was suprised that I had loved her so long and just bore it instead of doing anything with it. Of course circumstances for awhile have dictated what I could do and what I could not do. But, my focus has been the same time all along, get somewhere where I can forget about her, before I do something stupid, like screw up her life.

C.J. is the most ironic thing in my life.

What she has done:

Once she pretended to date me. Once she jokingly said that we should go to a known make out spot. She often calls me "hun" and says she loves me.

She is funny though, she explained very thourghly that it was plattonic kind of love. She makes me laugh.

Her personality really stress' me out though, because she does the one thing that no one else does, she treats me like a child. However, I love her spirit so much, it more than makes up for any flaws I think I see. Love really is blind.

Well, I have talked about this more than I have in a long time, and as ever I will keep her in my prayers. May God Bless her sleep tonight.

Chau

P.S. You can comment on things you know... just hit the word "comment" Please! :-D

No comments: