30.3.04

Posty

Pain Of Remembrance

Sometimes I remember things from what seems like forever ago. And it hurts. It hurts because I know what I have done since then. I know where I failed. I know where life was bleak.

Sometimes it seems I will never change, my body will age, but my heart and soul will stay the same. It seems this way because my motivations are still the same. Even when I say I am changing, and I am succeding, I am some how failing.

Sometime yesterday is forever ago.

Death wil come soon, but never soon enough.

AND SOMETIMES I AM JUST CRAZY!

Even if I am falling down, I am already on my way back up. I can't stay down for long, because if I do, won't I forget how to soar. How to fly up high. Gods grace can over come any failure, and the memory doesn't have to haunt you, Christ will help you with it!

Chau


No comments: