25.3.04

Things to-do:

* Learn Latin and Greek a little...
* Learn to sing...
* Get some gerbils
* Make my own server farm...
* Learn to write in a different langauge...
* Read 100 history books.
* Memorize 100 verses in a year...
* Move away from home.
* Write a book of poetry
* Learn to spell
* Take up a sport
* Become a photographer, for fun...
* Never get fired from a job.
* Learn C++, and code a small game...
* Get a SNES and play through good old mario again
* Write a song.
* Become more charitable.
* Write a book on modern virtue.
* Aspire to be something.
* Teach
* Save at least one mans physical life.
* Gel my hair to look like an anime charachter, just once.
* Get MS-Works so I can have a spell checker.
* Put Linux on at least 1 box.
* Go on a road trip through the U.S.
* Fall out of love...
* Express myself in unique way.
* Quite my day job.
* Get a T1 Line.
* Read the Works of WatchMan Nee
* Read the Works of Freud
* Read the Works of Jung
* Read the Works of Socrates
* Read the Works of ShakeSpeare
* Read a book a week.
* Don't watch television for a year.
* Write more than I read.
* Do the impossible.
* Learn about physical science.
* Understand Biology
* Do my own chemistry experiment
* Learn to weld
* Become better at wood working and at leather working.
* Become a crack shot (No, not a crack pot.)
* Write my own math formula.
* Get a deadly disease and recover from it.
* Never get dumped.
* Learn A trade.
* Get a mullet.
* Dress nice, instead of a punk.
* Get some muscles. No not the food.
* Graduate from highschool.
* Graduate from College.
* Get an A+ certificate.
* Run my own website.
* Subscribe to blogger.
* Do all the vidoe stuff that I've talked about.
* Write a better list.
* Write a book on conquering the world. (E-Book would be the best bet.)
* Stop to smell real roses.
* Not date until I'm married.
* Paint a work of art.
* Be in an action movie.
* Become a theologist.
* Die.

No comments: