28.3.04

Whats up Peeps?

So, I've decided that I really don't like to talk in front of others. Not because I'm scared to talk. But I'm scared what I might say in my passion. Like today, I was supposed to talk about some specific thing, but instead I hit a rabbit trail right away. Its not that what I did talk on was bad, it was just that since I only talk about for 5 minutes, I would like to say what I really want to say.

Luckily though I talked on being consitent, on being realiably. About persevering. About having hope for the next time.

But still, there are many things I would love to say, and sometimes I fear I will say things I don't mean. Like one half of a whole story, you may say truth, but it might not be the bit you wanted to say.

Yeah.

If God is for me, who can stand against me?

No comments: