12.3.04

This doesn't show up...

I don't have any Titles do I?

I just noticed that, its not that I don't write them to be posted, but they just don't show up... Shucks, and I so loved this May*Star productions design. I guess I will have to save fun box and look for I new template.

I just watched possible one of the worst things I have every seen. Its Sci-Fi' Mad Mad House. Which I believe is based on the wrong premises for a reality show. Basically, your stuck in a house with a bunch of people who live alternative life styles. And every one of those life styles I disagree with, however, that doesn't even strike me as wrong, its that these Alts. as they call themselves, are trying to change the contestents. Which is really just creepy, because they talk about being accepting, but really they're not, because they just want to be accepted, but they can't accept those who can't accept them. Thats what I call conditional love. Its based upon the thought pattern that, if you do this, I will be this. Its suprising to something like that, you'd think people would be more real, but I guess maybe thats a lot to ask from this world....

Sad isn't it? That the world could be this messed up. I guess you really don't meet a lot of real people these days. Most people are just about having "fun" or trying to fit in. Its really funny, because being a punker is "in" now. But I guess most people just don't get that either.

I am listening to Benjamin Gate. I really like this newer band called Brave Saint Saturn. A lot of the people in it are from this other band called Five Iron Frenzy. That band rocked, but BSS rocks even more. Its "Astro Rock".

Here is a Brave Saint Saturn Interview, by Jesus Freak Hideout. That site is pretty sweet!

I was just reading this message board about why people are omnivorious because someone said that naturally people are herbivours (kan't thpel). I thought that it was very interesting, but I also thought, for having strong moral values, being a vegan is just wrong. You start by trying to save the animals? "Oh I don't eat meat, its unkind to animals...: (sterotipical I know, sorry... But if your not like this, I have nothing against you [not that I have anything against these people]... Its just I know there are people like this out there.) But, if your so compassionate about animals, something that in the long run doesn't really matter (No Souls) HOW CAN YOU STAND IT! There I children dying ever day, in africa, in asia, in america, ALL OVER! But most people care more about animals, then the people that live in misery, that die sad and alone, that won't ever know true unconditional love.

But seriously peeps, all you out there, that I disagree with, I love ya. And Gods got something special for ya! Lifes more that what we see with these human eyes. It can't be explained away by science, and it can't be written off as "weird" theres more to life than all this. If this were life, I would have killed myself a long time ago. No point to living a pointless life. Luckily, my life has meaning, I serve the one true God, the only thing that can make life worth living. Theres no pain that can't be healed. And my God is the only healer. He deserves all praise for putting us peeps on this earth.

Have a different perspective? Leave a NICE message on my commenting stuffix.

Chau Peeps

No comments: