17.5.04

Don't Worry...

Don't Worry

Have you ever had some one tell you not to worry?

ops (thats right, not oops) I guess I can't talk about this anymore...

On My Way

Just a lingering soul, waiting to go home. I can see the brilliance from a far, and one day I will be able to touch it. Not long now, the pain will cease, and I will walk down those streets, smiling with a face I have never known. And as I walk down that street, I will know I am surrounded by those who love me. No fear, no strife, no worries. All will be good, all will be light. All Will Be Perfect.


Life Otherwise



Bitter sweet sorrow. I know things are tough, and I know they will get worse before they get better, but this is the way it is. And to live this way is worth it, nothing could make me think otherwise. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't be here. I would be long gone. I would have already traded life for death, would have taken myself from this mortal coil. It would only hurt a little, but then it would be done, for good. If not for this, I wouldn't believe in love, or redemption, wouldn't believe in good or bad. Nothing would matter at all. It would all be for naught, all going to waste.


Chau

No comments: