11.5.04

GoodBye for the last time.

GoodBye

If you had to say your last GoodBye, how would you do it? Short and sweet? Or a minnesota goodbye? Or a very lengthy goodbye, one that is an expression of everything that you have ever experianced together?

Its funny, some people say to live everday like it were your last, and I really think that that means something totally different to the world... I think that the world would really just be like, this day doesn't matter, I can do what every I want, because today I die. But for me, and others like me, it means to try your hardest to make the lasting impact, to do all you could possible do on that day. To make the most of it.

Have you ever really thought about what would happen when you die? Or what would happen to someone else when they die? I don't mean in relation to there spiritual life, but with the physical. Like, when I get married (if I get married) I am going to write a letter to my wife on our aniversery every year, for when/if I die before her. And also one to my son/daughter on their birthdays. Now think about what would happen if someone you loved died tomorrow. Like one of your parents. Or your brother or sister. How would you take it. Me, knowing myself, I would be sad, but I would grin and bear it, knowing that they would be in a better place, and that they had finally been called home.

well, thats just what I had on the top of my head, I would write more, but then I might really have to think hard.

*Chau*

No comments: