3.5.04

Huzzah!

Quotes! I love Quotes!

"When I turned myself over to God, I took my life out of the hands of an idiot."

I don't know who said it, but it rocks!

"My mind is out to get me."


"Cocaine isn't habit forming. I should know - I've been using it for years."
--Tallulah Bankhead

"I believe in the sun even though it is slow in rising. I believe in you without realizing. I believe in rain though there are no clouds in the sky. I believe in truth even though people lie. I believe in peace though sometimes I am violent. I believe in God even though he is silent."
--Unknown

Yay! Wasn't that exciting...

Sorry... I was looking for stuff on Ernest Hemingway, and I got sucked into one of the those quote pages. I love quote pages. I wish I didn't always try to spell quote wrong though...

Well... I am as bored out of my mind as ever. HeY YOU! YOU WHO IS READING THIS!!! TALK TO ME...

Yeah... well, mostly bored because I am doing a langauge test thingie. FUN EH?

Well, Chau

No comments: