10.5.04

New Blogger

Huzzah!

So! This is the new blogger... I like it... Kinda...

I don't understand the comments for blogger. Imma just keep using blogback. My template might be inhibiting bloggers comment system.

Earlier I wrote a HUGE post... And then of course Mozilla crashed... Maybe I will write a little of what I wrote before, maybe not.

Ok... Here's just a little something. I went through a long list of logics and philosophy, and came up with a bunch of different things about this and that, and what not, but I will simply put one thing down.

If you thought you loved someone, but knew that they deserved someone better, and you were not doing all you could to become what they deserved, do you really love them? I came up with an answer, but I would like to hear yours. Well, I probably won't, but that's ok. Yeah, wow before I wrote 2 full paragraphs to get to that single thought. Oh well...



Hmmm... Well, as ever, I am feeling a little depressed, a little tired, and a little stupid. Oh well, that seems to be my life, nothing goes right, but nothing really goes wrong.

I did nursery this morning, with 4 and 5 year olds, and it was magically busier than Easter service. I think I pretty much am always scheduled for holidays. I don't know how or why, but it seems that way.


So...

I have Halo Burnout. To Much Halo. Not enough RTS. Need More RTS.

Well, I think that I trully am going insane... I have been very busy lately, and its making me a little tired. But, just another day of life here on this earth. Just another breath of air. Just another second ticking by. Oh well, gotta die sometime. I don't for see it any time soon, but hopefully it won't be to long before I go.

Chau

No comments: