5.5.04

Huzzah!

So...

Yeah!!!

Thats right, I am.

And now for something completly different.

So, I play the charchter Tony in the play right. And I am supposed have an accent, but I keep doing a mobster accent, instead of a Brooklyn one. So I keep talking about honor and respect, and the "family" instead of cars and stuff. Oh well. And I like constantly argue with Kaylns charchter, which is "interesting" because she never really comes up with insults or comebacks, she just is like... Nyah! And I am all "your gonna sleep with the fishes"

Exciting eh? No? I didn't think so...

You know whats a cool charchter name? Natty Bumpo! Yeah!

So, I need a name for my book charchters. I might use the one/ones for the "anime-ish" charchters I thought up once...
Chaos, would be a girl, living up to her name, and Theory, a Guy, also living up to his name. Or something.

Yeah!

I am slowly thinking more and more about the "novel" Mindless entertainment, thats all that book really is for me, because no matter how much I think about it the ideas come instinctivly, from way to much time thinking about things like this when I was young. Yeah!

Notice I say Yeah! To much? Funny, because I don't say it at all in person...

Chau

No comments: