29.5.04

Psalm 119

Is it bad when...

...your finger nail is got blood coming out from underneath it? It think it probably is...

Hehe, so the other day while building a sauna a got whacked in the hand real hard, so I have a blood blister thingie under my nail, and its gushing blood. I might lose the nail. But luckily humans grow their nails back, which I didn't know before. I am kinda getting the keyboard bloody, but just a little.

So, tonight I gots some stuffix to say.

I am getting really excited to go to Costa Rica, only like 2 weeks now. I almost feel like we should have prepared for more than 6+ months, but not really, 'cause we can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens us! I love that verse. Oh, I was reading Psalm 119 (Isn't that the longest one?) and the group labeled "Heth" (Like 57-64?) really struck me as awesome, because it says so many things. It really reminds me of things that I have gone through in my life... Yeah! Anywhoo... Oh, yeah! For whatever reason, my spirit was just really feeling pumped after my cousins graduation, even though it was kind of a boring event. So I can home and read Psalms! Fun eh? I thought so... You ever have times like that? When you just sooo enjoy reading from the Bible? I often enjoy it, but not like this, I mean really really really just gain pleasure from it. Yeah... Hehe, that sounds a little odd to me.


You are my portion, O LORD: I have said that I would keep thy words.
I entreated thy favor with [my] whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.
I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.
I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.
The bands of the wicked have robbed me: [but] I have not forgotten thy law.
At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
I [am] a companion of all [them] that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.
The earth, O LORD, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.


That was the best I could find on such short notice... I really should find a easier to read version for the net. Yeah.

So, last Wednesday, we had a worship night, which was unusual, what was more unusual was that my brother was there, as his girlfriend kicked him out of his apartment. So, I was praying with Eric Johnson, my mentor of sorts, about my brother. And whenever I pray for my brother, I totally pour out my heart for him, 'cause I love him lots. And this time I didn't cry, but I guess I must have been praying in tongues pretty hard, cause my cousin came over and asked me too pray for him like I prayed for my brother, cause he has an eating disorder, he thinks he is overweight, but he is super super skinny. And he has been to all sorts of shrinks and doctors and peeps, but no one has been able to help. And my Aunt and Uncle are both righteous warriors for God, but so far God hasn't healed him. But I have faith in the gift of healing I was given, and I know my God is a merciful God. And already have I begun to thank and praise God for the miracle that is happening in joshes life. I would be very happy if you too would pray for my cousin.

I am such a slacker though... I have more prayers for healing to ask than I realized, for my Brother, for both my Grandmas, for my Dad. And just recently, for Anna. And I am such a slacker that I am sure there is more, but I can't remember them all. I give it an earnest try.

Yeah...

Mostly I have posted whiny little letters to no one about nothing, so I am sure it must be a welcome change to have me post about something that really matters. I should post more about real things more often. Part of it is that when I spend any time with C.J. I am off balance, and I worry and I wonder, and this and that. I really should try harder to be more like her in ways, but I really shouldn't get all spastic.

Oh! There were some "I hope you don't feel so down from now on..." Err something like that comments. I am firm in my faith that this life is worth living for Christ, he still has much for me to do, and I will just wait patiently until its over. What I write on here isn't real depression, I have really been depressed before, what that was, was a moment of self indulgence, of sorts. Considering I written several down trending posts, I think that perhaps I should really buck up... Oh, and that poetry I wrote is nonsense, because everything I wrote there I didn't even try on, I didn't go for the perfect expression of my meanings. Hehehe, so my understandings were misunderstood...

Its like 1:30, so I will probably be mad at something I wrote tonight... I will be like, now why did I say that, because it won't be exactly what I mean. Or I will think, that should have been said like this... Blahhdy Blahhdy Blahhdy Blah...

Chau!

Oh, don't forget to pray for my Brother and my cousin, oh and me while I am in Costa Rica... Because on your knees is where the battle is fought... Says some tee shirt... :-D

No comments: