14.4.05

But wait, theres more!

K... So I found 2 good file hosts. One is TinyPic, and the other is RapidShare

I am also going to check out Flickr and PhotoBucket more. I might like doing things this way better than I like Hello.

Here is a pic from TinyPic:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Which is pretty Nice! I wish that I could type around it more though... Like all the way around it.

They shrink down all the pics you post with them. The one I have featured above started as about 900 kilobytes, now it is about 90 kilobytes. I don't know how long the keep them, they really don't say. But thats ok, since nobody will see this after a week. The maximum image "size" is 250, but even with such large file sizes they can get 4,ooo pics per gigabyte. But judging from how far down they shrunk my pic, they could be getting upwards of 10,000. Pretty sweet deal. I think that I like them even more than RapidShare. I will check out PhotoBucket and see how they are.

K....

Yeah...

I guess I am going to go...


Chau!

No comments: