16.4.05

You Vlog!

OK, here it goes. Lets follow my crazy trail to learn about vlogging!

So first, you are going to want to get an account at Flickr or PhotoBucket. I am using PhotoBucket. I just like that company more. Then you will need to upload a picture to your account. This picture should be of whatever your going to vlog about. As you can see in my previous post I used a picture of Bishop...

Then you will want to get an account from Internet Archive. And then you will need to Download the CreativeCommons Uploader. After you install the Uploader, you should run it and follow its step by step instructions. That will upload it to the Internet Archive, which in turn will process it. The process they run it through can take some time, but it shouldn't to long. Mine was processed in a couple of hours, but I assume it can take longer.

After you upload it, you should get its URL and the URL for your picture. Then you should put this bit of code in your Post to make it a picture you can click on like mine.

*sigh*

I am not really into hand holding so its not very in depth, but if you want some help, feel free to ask.

Chau

No comments: