28.4.05

For Good, Or For Awesome?

"For those about to Rock" I salute you.


That was an awesome concert! It had Pillar,TFK,John Reuben and Dizmas. John Reuben stole the show though! I don't even like rap, but his music kicked! He was on the mark, and his jokes were hilarious. He was manipulating the crowd like a master puppeteer. The most crowd participation gotten out of one T-shirt I have ever seen! It was so much fun.

 Check it! My ticket in still perfect condition. It never got checked. I don't know why, but it didn't.

that's right! So next time you really should go! Because it was such a good concert. Besides, what are we going to tell John Reuben? We can't just tell him you didn't want to go! I mean, he deserves so much more than that! You can't just let him down! You wouldn't want him to let you down...

Well... Next time you'd better show up... So you can throw up your rawkfist with us!

Chau

2 comments:

[ brooke ] said...

You lucky man. My cousin was at the same concert. John Reuben is THE man, though I've never met him.

East said...

I think its funny that my close friends never comment here...