26.4.05

Melancholy

Somedays thats just what I am.

Check out PostSecret. Yes its sad, but its the world in which we live. Those are the people you talk to everyday. The men and women who form your community. A lot of those people aren't anysort of special case.



Brr... My house feels cold and drafty today. I don't know why. I think that I will go put on a pair of socks. There now my feet aren't as cold. But it is still pretty chilly in here. I put on a jacket. It makes things a little better...

So I just got duped into taking a survey over at Gamespy, I totally thought it was for gamespy when I began, but the further in I got the more doubts I had about the survey. So I just held back a lot of information. Oh Well, as long as they don't send me junk.

I am almost ready to start using my template I made from scratch. We will see I guess. I really should start using it now so that I will get sick of it sooner and make myself a new one sooner.

Chau

No comments: