21.4.05

Expandable Posting?

Hello! I think that I have made my posts expandable!

Which I hope will make my blog much more professional looking. Not that it really matters because no one reads it. But it will still be fun!

So About the Church blog...



I have been thinking that the easiest way to make the church blog real would be to just start making it! I would like to have two sidebars, one on the right, and another on the left. The one on the right having Links and such, the one on the left having pertinent information. It would be really easy to add video to it and sound. Podcasting might even be an option, all though I doubt the real use for it. Pictures of course would be a breeze. I would like to add permalinks in the left hand sidebar for information on the worship team and upcoming events. I guess I would like the template to be pretty simple, nothing to complex.

I don't know if I would like to add links to other blogs or not. Probably not, even though on some level I would love for my blog and my friends blogs to be linked to it. But there really isn't anything that you can do about it, they just can't be there. It wouldn't be right in some sense. I shouldn't gain from something I did out of charity.

Chau

No comments: