4.7.04

Back from "hib-town"

I'm back from

"hib-town"



Yesterday we went to hibbing to chill with our hibbing friends, which was an adventure. We mostly just hung out, and didn't do anything much. We went to see "the pit" which is like the biggest hole in the ground in Minnesota, which was exciting. Hehe... Then we went to walmart, which of course, rocked! Everyone loves walmart! And... Well I could keep going on about what exactly we did, but it isn't' very "exciting" to read I am sure.

Boo Radley is a cool name. Is that how you spell it? I don't know.

Its becoming amusing how much time I spend with Bobbie Jo. And the fact that I am writing her letters is just plain scary. Just makes me wonder...

Seems like us Hermantown kids will never escape the "hib-towners". So far we have only been apart for about a week, and I guess they are coming up for youth group. Which should be interesting, being as though its "summer Olympics" that Wednesday. What does that even mean, "summer Olympics?"

One interesting thing we did this weekend was a "street dance". Which was basically a bunch of drunk people standing in the street. They didn't dance! Oh, except for that one drunk lady, but she danced alone, and poorly. And I tried to get people to break it down with me but no one would. Bobbie Jo did a little, but she would start, then stop, then start, then stop. Eh? I just don't know why no one would dance with me, because you can't look any worse dancing than me. All I do is move my arms around. I tell ya, my feet never move, so its not even really dancing. But I can pretend!

I have been writing this for awhile. I really should buckle down when I post, but no! I have to get up and go there and do this, and check my mail and search for things and help other people do work. I think I have been writing this short little post for two hours now. Which is pretty cool. It took me an hour and a half to get more than two sentences done on this letter I am writing.

I am tired. I need a nap. I should go to bed early tonight.

Chau

No comments: