2.7.04

Yarrr!

Tonight I am gearing up to go to "hib-town". Some how I feel its going to be tougher being there than I first anticipated. I am excited in some ways, and dreading it in others.

By using my 9th sense... I have gathered that Bobbie Jo probably hates me now. Which wouldn't suprise me. I have been so cracked out lately that its probably annoying everyone I know.

I have been using "Eh?" lately. Which is strange. I don't know if I have ever used it before. Just another nonsense word to fill space. Like "Yeah". Bad habit really. Not useful in anyway. I should really brush up on my reading. I haven't been well read enough lately, I am losing word recognition.

I am actually talking to Bobbie Jo right now. Which can be... tough... *sigh*
Girls are much more trouble than they are worth.

Chau!

No comments: