8.7.04

Late Night Post...

Huzzah, and Welcome!



Ughhh... Its four in the morning... Which is pretty late... I think its funny that all the Hibbing kids said that we should pull an all nighter, but now they are all sleeping... Oh, except for Bobbie Jo, who is doing devos. Sometimes I am actually surprised at how strange the Hibbing kids can be, but only a little.

Haha, Bobbie Jo cut me with a knife, which was interesting, because it was an extremely dull knife that she cut me with. That's the second time this week she has drawn blood on me...

I am really tired. When I get tired, I tend to be more reserved than I already am. I don't talk as much, or interact with those around me as much. Some people get really silly when they are tired, I don't unless I am riled up.

Your Nutz!

That would be crazy! No, I know how to type! You crazy person you!

HEY... He is talking about me.. I'm the nutz one... This is Bobbie Jo now.. I didn't mean to cut him... I promise..... Ummm... We "Hib-town" people would've pulled an all nighter, but all of them "Hermantown peeps" went to bed. These are the sort of things he shouldn't forget to add, if I might say so.

Ok... So in the mean time, I want to say that he completely got me hooked on Brave Saint Saturn, and I really enjoy them now.

Costa Rica was really fun, and I suggest that anyone who reads this should go there once, if not again. I would never mind being there, and never mind living there. The people are wonderful. But as good old John Dahlager says, "It may be nice to visit, but you might feel differently about living here." I like how friendships have grown because of the missions trip we took. I wouldn't even be near this "Tim" guy.. But, fortunately, I had the pleasure of meeting him, and the pleasure of becoming his friend.

I AM the nutz one. Wait, I already said that.. You know what is funny? Tim seems to know when I get very tired. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIKE NOW. Every time I was tired in Costa Rica, he would just say "Man, you are tired." HAHAHA. Quite funny.

But now that I am rambling on, and he's probably going to delete this anyway, I'll just stop talking. Nice to ummm, talk to you though? C-I-A-O.



Ummm... And now for something completely different...

Its about 5 in the morning now... And I feel like talking about deep things, but there are people in the same room... Which really makes me feel like I shouldn't be typing... So I am not going to talk about deep things right now. I guess...

Yeah...

Chau!

No comments: